| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc in July is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 44.6mm (1.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 15:45 long and the longest day is 16:54 long with an average length of 16:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc:
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 199 kms (123.7 miles) N
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 349.1 kms (217 miles) ENE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 251.4 kms (156.2 miles) ENE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) ENE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NE
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) ENE
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) E
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) ESE
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 156.2 kms (97 miles) SSE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 350.9 kms (218.1 miles) SE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 370.1 kms (230 miles) SE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) SE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 417.9 kms (259.7 miles) SE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 546 kms (339.3 miles) SE